Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas all.....

Yes, I realise it's been awhile since I posted. I guess the last post we were waiting to hear if we passed court in Ethiopia.



Well, as it turned out we didn't actually have a court date on the 5th like we thought. The birth mother broke her leg and was unable to get to court. So we got rescheduled for Dec 18th, but still haven't heard if we passed. You will all find out once we know.



We are off to Mexico tomorrow and will be there until the New Year. A great place to be when you are trying to keep your mind off of if we passed court or not. I felt like I wasted a good part of my week when we were waiting to find out if we passed or not, waiting by the phone and checking email. So I will be warming up my bones, swimming and eating salsa rather than racing to the phone each time it rings!



Want to shout out to all who I have connected with thru blogging or other sources of social networking. You guys are a super outlet and understand what's going on. Thanks for taking the time to write your own posts to tell what you are going thru. You guys are real gems.



To all my in IRL(in real life) friends, thanks for supporting us and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.



Here's to an awesome 2010. Looking forward to what this year holds. Peace out.

post signature


9 comments:

Reimers said...

Merry Christmas...have a great break away:)

Dancin' Momma said...

Enjoy your vacation and I hope you come home to some fantastic news in 2010!

Ranavan said...

Merry Christmas my friend!

Enjoy your hot holiday :)

2010 will be amazing for both of us!!!!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the sun! 2010 is going to be awesome!!

Steph :-)

Ramona said...

Merry Christmas. I hope your holidays are a great time as a family, as you wait to be united as a whole family. Oh to warm my freezing bones- we are in a snow storm and I'd so much rather be where it's warm (even without the beach becasue I want to be in Ethiopia!)
Ramona

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Merry Christmas to your family, enjoy the sun and sand!

lyndsey said...

Enjoy Mexico! What a GREAT distraction. I hope you get the news you want for Christmas!!!!

cheers Lyndsey

Amber said...

Hang on. You will hear something soon enough. One day you will look back in awe of how quickly this moment goes by and the great things that come from it.

Sharla said...

Happy New Year...2010, the year you bring your daughter home! I hope you are having fun in Mexico... have a little salsa for me!

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP