Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Start of our trip to Ethiopia

Yes, I know..Its been a real boring blog. No posts. But it's summer, and its a bit busier with two kids now! So I thought I'd start with our journey in Frankfurt....


Here is some pics of the beautiful buildings in Frankfurt. We went on a city tour since...ahem..I made us miss our flight due to being in the ambulance and airport hospital...(I wont retell the story, but here it is in the original post.)We thought we'd make the best of it and catch a bit of the city.



Another cool thing is I got to have a great chat with my buddyJodi, who live in Germany. We couldn't meet, due to it being so last minute, but we were able to have a good chat.




Love this...it's the entrance to the train station

I'm interested in all types of tree's in other countries.

This little girl was watching us while we walked around.

And here we are.... finally getting ready to check in en route to Ethiopia. Going to meet our baby girl.

post signature

4 comments:

lyndsey said...

Finally.... looking forward to more posts. I LOVED germany.. it is cool seeing your pics, it brings back many happy memories for me!!!!!

Lynds

Brendan and Mary said...

Really looking forward to hearing all about your trip and your time home with both of your gorgeous girls!

Ramona said...

OH! We took the train and saw places that looked the same and toured around a church that just may have been that one too!!! However, we only had 12 or 14 hours in Frankfurt... and it was that long due to the lovely Lufthansa strike that happened the night we booked our tickets...

Keep posting... not sure if I'll ever do my trip or not...
Ramona

shauna said...

Krista, your daughters are beautiful! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Shauna ( the one you have not met....yet!)

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP