Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm back....

Okay, so I've taken a little break from the blog. This is what usually happens to me....I get really excited over something, and then it wears off and I think, why did I even start this. No one even is reading this, and I'm not a writer, I should just stop blogging. Well a few friends have said to me, "Hey, you haven't updated your blog lately. What's up!" So I guess some people read the blog. So Im back.

I'm not going to write anything about our adoption today, but I will tell you that Adam, Jayden and I went on a little trip to Disneyland. It was so much fun. We took Jayden for her 5th birthday. It was a perfect age to take her. She thought everything was amazing, and loved getting autographs, loved most of the rides, and really loved it. I think we will take our daughter as well when she turns 5. Any younger, and I think it would be a waste.(in our opinion)(Oh yeah, this is my blog, so I don't have to worry about offending anyone!!!) It's just I saw so many people there with young kids, trying to reason with them as they are having a fit cause they couldn't get the toy they wanted. Then because they didn't stop crying, they would buy it for them. Many, many tired kids, and yeah, we just thought Jay was the perfect age. Anyhow, some of her favorite rides were:
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • Soarin Over California

  • Grizzly River Raft Ride

  • Disney Playhouse Live

  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Alice in Wonderland

  • Bug's Life

  • Muppets 3D
  • Talking with Crush(who actually picked her out of the crowd to talk to!!!)

  • any many more
It will be interesting to see if our younger daughter will like the same rides as Jayden when we take her? It will be a fun trip when we go back with 2 kids, instead of just 1! Although everyone is a kid when you go to Disney. I still could hardly sleep the night before we went. I got butterflies as we went thru the front gate, and the sound of Tinkerbell's wand goes off . I love Disney.

Cheers

1 comment:

Lani - the flowerlady said...

If we ever end up taking our kids there I'm taking them to Talking with Crush, that was the coolest thing ever!! Loved that, so glad you had a good time, and glad you're back!

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP