Friday, March 11, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that San Fran was just what the Dr ordered for me and my peep Sarah.  We had a relaxing and fun time.  I love that city!

I confess it was very sobering to step out of the mall and then see all the homeless people there.  I have never seen so many homeless people other than our travels to Ethiopia.  Makes you double think about buying frivolous things when others don't even have a home.

I confess I am sooooo glad J's hockey is done.  I love it, but man, it makes a busy winter.

I confess that I turned 3* this week.  What's your guess on the *part of that number!

I confess that I while in San Fran one night I was in bed by 9:30 and slept until 9.  Real party girls we were!!

I confess that waking up and seeing the sights on TV about Japan made my heart sad.  I can handle a bit of cold and be thankful that the threat of a earthquake is pretty nil where we are.

I confess that my passport expired on March 8th.  And my return flight got into Regina at 11:59.  Yes.  11:59.  But at least if there was going to be a hubbub, I was on Canadian soil!  I know.  Why cut it so close you ask.  Well that's how I roll.  If we didn't do this little trip now, it wouldn't happen until next year, as we are heading into calving, and I really needed a little rejuvenation time.  But let me tell you, 3 out of 4 ticket people sure gave me the speech about not travelling with it so close, and in their heads I know they were thinking...."you idiot."  But hey, I'm here. 

3 comments:

Ranavan said...

Glad they didn't make you stay in the States - ha ha ha - or at least just make you in live the Saskatoon Airport!

lyndsey said...

I like how you roll... it is great to get every last day out of those things... they are a pain to get and too $$$

I guess *= 4

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

L

Anonymous said...

You're such a rebel!!! Our passports expire in October and I'm getting them re-done tomorrow (such a geek) LOL!

And happy belated b-day :)

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP