Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tiny Prints.

 I feel the need to share my awesome finds from Tiny Prints.....Have you heard of them?  They are awesome.  It's a site to order Christmas cards, invitations, day planners, photo gifts...etc.

Here is what I have ordered so far and I love it.... a day planner, photo cards and canvas prints.  I love them.  Very very good quality.  And fast shipping.  I just love a good deal, so I thought I would share it with you!! Oh and plus they have lots of promotions to bring the cost down.  I just ordered some canvas prints at 50% off.  This is something I made for a friend...(it looks small, but it is 10x10, oh and it's blurry cause I didn't get their permission to put their pictures up) .Check Tiny prints out..You will love them.  I wish I could show yo the day planner I got from them, it had Nevaeh and Jayden's picture on the front, but I can't get that to show, since it's already been received by me..

If you click on the link below, you will get 10 dollars off 50 dollars, or 20 dollars off 100 dollar order!  Oh yeah baby!



post signature

2 comments:

Lincoln Wiebe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramona said...

I'll try that again... under my own user name!
These look fun- may just have to check this company out- I'm so wanting canvases made.

Ramona
PS You have quite the ahhhmm advertising girls on your blog suddenly!

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP