Monday, June 15, 2009

A pick me up for Monday

Okay Just a little humor to pick you all up. This one is for you Rana. Hope it makes you smile today, being it's a Monday and it starts a new week of wonder.

This table was for sale on eBay.
How can you tell it is being sold by a man?
Can you solve this little riddle?
First look and guess.

You will find the answer below, but don’t cheat!


Know the answer? If not, scroll down now……

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

OK, Look in the mirror…

Remember, if you are posting a picture on the world-wide web…

WEAR CLOTHES when taking the picture…

AND IT WAS POSTED ON eBay!!


Cheers...actually double cheers for this one!!!!

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

I saw this before but I laughed again- I think this is SOOOO funny! I hope that Rana gets a good laugh out of this!!!


Carolyn

Louise said...

holy crap...its a good thing I wasn't drinking anything, I would have choked I laughed so hard! WOW...stupidity people! HAHAHAHA

Chad, Laura and Sara said...

That is hilarious - thanks for the smile...we all need one these days.

Laura

Rana and Yvan said...

Oh how come I didn't see the naked dude straight off!

Toooooo funny!

It worked :) you made me laugh!

Ramona said...

This was funny. And now I think my husband wonders what kinds of pictures we look at on each others blogs... ;-)
Ramona

Seriously, who walks around naked taking pictures of things they want to sell in their house??? Ok... don't anyone answer that...

lyndsey&kevin said...

ha ha ha
Soo funny... bet it is still for sale.
L

Anonymous said...

woah...




gross.
beats

Anonymous said...

It is funny, but I guess there are people who do this on purpose which I do find a bit disturbing. I hope that wasn't the case with this one!

Destination Mom said...

OMG! Very funny!

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP