Monday, June 29, 2009

Dinner, Movie and a Razor

I finally met my first blogger friend Rana. We have been trying to connect for the last little while, but it just hadn't happened. This past Friday, I was in the city and we decided to meet for supper and a movie.

First impressions are big...Right. Well, here is the hoe down on my big impression I left with her. We meet, we hug, and get ready to walk to go to supper. Good, great, walk is going well, until we are a few block away and I realized that I forgot the movie tickets in my truck. Go back, get tickets, after fumbling to try to find my keys in my "mom purse." Got tickets, back on our way to the restaurant, which by the way was amazing. I had the best salad I have had in a long time. If I could remember the name of the restaurant, I would promote it, but after you read the rest of my post you will see, I'm not that organized and have forgotten it already! Anyhow the conversation was great, but my lips are a bit dry so I search in my mom purse again and low and behold I pull out a razor, not my lip chap! Back to eating, did I mention it was the best salad ever? Oh yeah, I did. Anyhow finish eating and start our journey down to the movie theatre. Me, who doesn't really think much before I ask things, I just blurt out a pretty personal question, not thinking, hmmmm, maybe I should save this question until I know her a bit better, OR give some insight to my problem as to WHY I am asking the question!! But no. Just ...WHAM!
We sit down to watch The Proposal and have to turn off your cell phones. Of course, your in a theatre. Well after searching thru my mom purse for about 2 mins, I finally find it and turn it off. The movie was cute and funny, I'd recommend going to see it. We walk back, and after searching for my keys...AGAIN, we say our farewells, and that about sums it up.

The funny thing is, that evening kinda sums up who I am. Not super organized, always misplacing things, just ask what I'm thinking, but yet having a great time. If you think you wanna hang with me, you have to be ready for...well who knows what I'll find, or lose in the course of an evening! I had a blast getting to know someone who I already feel like I know, and the evening was super fun.

We will see though, the razor may have been bit over the top!

Cheers,

2 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Fun! Ooo, I'll have to come in one day and hopefully meet up with you too :)

And funny...since my mommyhood has begun, I am so DISORGANIZED!

Ranavan said...

I had a fabulous time and can't wait til we do it again :)

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP